Skip to main content

About me/expectations







     Tucker


    For this school year I have pretty high expectations. I want to get all A's in this class and in all of my other classes. I also want to be in more honors/AP classes next year than I am this year. I also want to find out more about myself academically and find out something that might want to major in when I am older. I want to do better in the sports that I play as well. I run cross country and track and I play basketball.

     I have a dog that I love a lot and I have had her since second grade. I live with my mom, my dad, and my sister. In my free time I like to watch Netflix, play xbox, or shoot the basketball. I love having free time but with school and cross country I don't have that much of it. I'm not that interesting but thats me and my expectations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free post

        Thanksgiving break can be so annoying. We have so much homework and it stresses me out the entire break. I wish we could have a whole break with no homework. But I guess that is just too much to ask for. I get that we need to keep our minds refreshed sometimes but we get so much homework it does so much more than that.        Thanksgiving is also just not my favorite holiday in general. We have to all just sit together and eat and it is so boring. Thursday was definitely my least favorite day of the break. It isn't my moms favorite holiday because eating food we don't especially like isnt our favorite pastime. So this holiday gets on my nerves.

Vocabulary free post

     The past few basketball seasons for LSU have been pitiful. That is why I was so excited when Will Wade was hired for the head coaching job. This makes me feel like it is inevitable that we will soon be good. Maybe in two years maybe in 5. Ben and I would go to the LSU basketball games even when we were bad such as last year. Now that we have landed some great recruits, it is time to muse the possibilities of us being a championship team in the near future.      I am looking forward to this basketball season alot more now as we are going to be a lot better. The first game is this Friday and we can't wait. I especially can't wait for the SEC opener against Kentucky which is always really hype and fun. I can't wait for this season as a whole.
"Ughhhhh!" Michael groans watching the monumental disappointment that is the LSU game.      "I can't believe this is happening I thought we were going to be good." Johnathon sighs as he tries to make sense of what is happening.      "Our defense is doing terrible." Michael says. "I don't even want to watch this anymore!" said Johnathon .      "Do you think next game will be any better?" Michael asked. "It better be or else I'm going to stop watching these games!" Johnathon exclaimed.      "That makes two of us!" Michael said as he turned off the tv.